Sports & Recreation Facilities
Sports and Recreation Facilities
Sports and Recreational Facilities in Denmead
Denmead Parish Council owns the following areas of open land, sports facilities and play areas as well as a number of other small open spaces:
- Ashling Park / King George V Playing Fields and Pavilion on Southwick Road
- Cultivation Area of Ten Plots at Old River
- Goodman Fields on Hambledon Road
- Harvest Field on Southwick Road / Roman Green
- Heath Field on Hambledon Road which is adjacent to the War Memorial Hall
- Kidmore Field on Kidmore Lane
- Outdoor Gym at Denmead Community Centre, School Lane
- Play Area at Ashling Park
- Play Area at The Barn, Little Corner
- Play Area at Creech View
- Play Area at Denmead Community Centre, School Lane
- Play Area at Hatchmoor Road
- Play Area at KGV Field, Ashling Park Road
- Play Area at Mill Close
The Parish Council will shortly also be responsible for the new Anmore Green, Tanner’s View Play Area and the New Open Space to the north of Tanner’s Lane.
KGV Fields, Goodman Field, Harvest Field and Kidmore Field have been designated as Fields in Trust (what was the National Playing Fields Association) and there are regulations affecting how these fields can be used.
The following are available for private hire:
- Ashling Pavilion
- Ashling Park
- Goodman Field
- Harvest Field
- Heath Field
- Kidmore Field
To enquire about hiring any of our facilities, please complete the Event Questionnaire and send it to the Committee Clerk either by email to email@example.com or by post / hand delivery to Denmead Parish Council, Ashling Pavilion, Southwick Road, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 6LA
Our hire charges from 1st April 2023 can be found here.
How to Hire Ashling Pavilion
Starting a new club and need a venue?
Looking for somewhere to hold a children’s party?
Why not consider the Ashling Pavilion!
Contact the Clerk for details on 023 9224 7947.